Polaris K14 Sand Bag
The Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner Sand Filter Bag is designed to capture both large and small debris, from leaves to sand.
- Polaris 280 bag.
- Sand/Silt Bag to capture fine debris like sand and dust. Use these bags if you live near construction or desert areas.
- Uses Velcro to keep bag closed during operation.
- For use with Polaris 280 automatic cleaner.
How to Choose the Right Bag
Polaris offers a variety of pool cleaner bags for different pool debris types. Here are important things to keep in mind when choosing the bag that works best for your pool. Or if you prefer, you can watch a video explaining the different types.
All-Purpose Bags are great for year-round general use and come standard on Polaris pressure cleaners. These bags can be used everyday for most types of debris.
Leaf Bags capture larger debris such as leaves and twigs. These bags work best if you live in areas where big leaves tend to collect in your pool and are ideal for seasonal use in the spring and fall when leaves are more prevalent.
Sand/Silt Bags capture fine debris like sand and dust. Use these bags if you live near construction or desert areas.
Super Bags are intended for use with the Polaris 3900 Sport and are dual-chamber bags that collect twice the amount of debris.
For optimum use of all bags, follow a few simple tips:
- Empty debris when the bag is half full to avoid the bag from becoming too heavy
- Keep two bags on hand and alternate use. Let one bag dry before emptying debris because dried debris is easier to handle.
- Change your bag when it becomes worn
Polaris pressure cleaner bags come in zippered and velcro versions. Some bags are also available in black to match the black cleaners.
There are no reviews yet.